- Be communicative.
- Be curious.
- Be ready for change.
- This experience is for anyone ready for change!
Your success involves focus, grit, a growth mindset, and application of the principles found in Emotional Intelligence and Positive Intelligence.
This is not a course. It is a journey of personal discovery. When you work mindfully through these suggested explorations, you will discover who you really are, and what you really can be!
Let’s start the journey together! Look at the interactive chart below to learn more about the questions you can ask when thinking about SOAR.
What Will You Learn?
- When someone wants a change, they need to find focus, and focus starts with taking an inventory of who you are and where you are. The HUGE mistake many make is to try to make the weak parts stronger. In the end, this is counter-productive.
- Building on your strengths requires less effort and resources than trying to correct your weaknesses, as people find it more engaging and exciting to focus their attention on positives rather than negatives. It lends itself well to help individuals develop their own personal and career plans.
- Instead, you will do a SOAR analysis. SOAR is a powerful tool that will help you recognize your potential and create a positive and realistic vision of your future. SOAR is an acronym.
- It is an action-oriented technique and is focused on outcomes.